1) The AGENTWOW League is a private league set up within the framework of Premier League’s Fantasy Football game and to participate in it you must first register with the Fantasy Premier League. https://users.premierleague.com/PremierUser/account/register.html
2) By registering to participate in the Premier League’s Fantasy Football game, you agree to be bound by and abide by the terms and conditions provided on the Premier League website. http://fantasy.premierleague.com/rules/
3) To participate in the AGENTWOW League you must be over 18, based in the UK and work within the Estate Agency sector. You also agree to be bound by and abide by the specific terms and conditions set out herewith.
4) Proof of age, address and trade will be required by AGENTWOW League of all players who qualify to win the AGENTWOW League prize advertised.
5) No purchase of any item or service is necessary to participate in the AGENTWOW League just an agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Premier League Fantasy Football game and those of the AGENTWOW League detailed herewith.
6) There is no closing date to join the AGENTWOW League, however to win the season’s overall top prize, players must have registered by Game week 20 (01 Jan 2018).
7) The prize awarded will be at the discretion of AGENTWOW League. Whilst every effort will be made by AGENTWOW League to provide the advertised prize, it reserves the right to alter and amend the Prize.
8) The overall prize for the manager of the season will awarded to the Player who according to AGENTWOW League’s determination is at the top of the leaderboard after all match weeks have taken place. In the unlikely event of a tie, lots will be drawn by the Editor of Installer to determine the winner. The Editor’s decision will be final.
9) Prizes are not transferable nor exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in any circumstances.
10) The winner will be required to attend the AGENTWOW offices to collect their prize and take part in publicity associated with this prize draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on AGENTWOW’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by AGENTWOW and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the competition for an unlimited time, of the voice, image, photographs and name of the winner for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by AGENTWOW and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the competition, all entrants consent to the same.
11) The winner must provide adequate proof that they’re the manager of the team. This may require the winner to share logins to their account to prove authenticity.
12) AGENTWOW reserves the right to withdraw this promotion if circumstances arise beyond their control.
13) AGENTWOW disclaim any responsibility for lost entries, delays or errors via the Internet or the registration of incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate information whether fault of the participant or by the malfunction of any equipment or technical problem or by any other technical or administrative error.
14) Participants may not participate with multiple email addresses or use any other resource to participate multiple times. The entries of any participant attempting to participate more than once will be disqualified.
By entering this competition, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. Editor’s decision is final.